I am currently accepting selective guest posts from other bloggers here on HiFiveBaby. Please review this guest post policy before contacting me or e-mailing me about your guest post request.
If you are a company looking to promote a product through a post or including links to your website for advertisement purposes, this is not a guest post.
Guest Post Topics
- Family Travel
- Child Development
- Healthy and Beauty
- Game, Gift & Toys
- Baby Care
- Crafts, DIY
Guest Post Policy
- All posts must be original, un-published work.
- Lenght > 1000 words.
- Use short, mostly one-sentence paragraphs for the introduction.
- Use H2 for subheads, use H3 for sub-sub heads.
- Use bulleted lists.
- Use bolded and italicized text for visual clarity.
- At least 2 internal link to our articles.
- SEO – please include the keyword in the title, a H2 subhead and in the first line or so of the opening paragraph.
- Do not use your own affiliate links in your guest post.
- Include a short bio at the end of the post with 1 links please (again, no affiliate links).
- You can link to your website, offer, or social media.
How To Submit A Post/Idea
If you have a post idea that you would like to submit after reviewing the above information, please use the contact form below or e-mail me: firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include your name, blog, and your general idea for a guest post.
Note: submitting a guest post for consideration does not mean your post will automatically be chosen or published. I reserve the right to publish or not publish a post at my discretion. If your post is not chosen, I will let you know so you can choose to use that content as you see fit.
Thank you and I look forward to hearing from you.