COLD SORE HOME REMEDY
Some of us get these and some of us don’t, some of us will admit it and some of us won’t…
…but for those of us who need it, this will make your cold sores/fever blisters disappear in one day!
I know it’s hard to believe but trust me it’s true! I tried this paste because I have tried many other options and they really don’t seem to do much. With over the counter products that cost around $20 a cold sore will go away in a week…if you simply leave it alone it will go away in a week for free. Basically, for a week you have a cold sore on your face and you feel like every person talking to you is staring at it…
This cold sore home remedy will make those nasty little boggers go away in one day!
I started taking Lysine vitamins whenever I got a cold sore/fever blister a few years ago and it helped to keep them manageable. Here are the facts that I found on Lysine
- Lysine is an amino acid. People use it to make medicine.
- Lysine is used for preventing and treating cold sores.
- Reduces recurrences, severity, and healing time of cold sores.
- For cold sores: 1000 mg daily for 12 months and 1000 mg three times daily for 6 months
Now as far as dosing goes I don’t take it as prescribed above (that’s just way too consistent). Whenever I see the first sign of a cold sore/fever blister I will then start taking the Lysine tablets. After putting all of this together and trying all of the expensive over the counter options I figured why not jut try something completely diferent.
Now for the One Day Cold Sore Home Remedy
I made a paste out of:
1/8 TEASPOON WATER + 2 LYSINE TABLETS + 1/4 BC POWDER
- I mixed in a small resealable container for easy storage
- I let my 2 Lysine Tablets dissolve in my 1/8 Teaspoon Water
- Stir and add more water if necessary
- The I took 1 packet and added 1/4 BC Powder
- Stir and add more water if necessary until a very thick paste is achieved
- This paste can be used day of and is just as effective but is less grainy and easier to apply if mixed a few hours in advance
- Put the paste on thick and let dry completely before soaking off with a warm cloth
- Reapply if necessary
This paste works! After one application there should be a considerable difference. I have used this on myself in combination with the lysine tablets, and I have used this on my 3 year olds blistered lip and ulcers without any lysine tablets. This paste works!
Other preventative measures I take are
- I never use makeup on a cold sore (so you don’t cross contaminate your beauty products)
- I never go in the sun without sunblock on my lips (I have found that I usually get a cold sore/fever blister after sun exposure because of my fair skin)
- I take a couple Lysine tablets at the first sign
By doing these three things I have almost eliminated these embarrassing cold sores/fever blisters from my life! But at least if one rears it’s ugly little head I know I can banish it from existence with this one day cold sore home remedy!